Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome stomach bug I mean Christmas day

Yep just as the title reads, welcome stomach bug. We woke up around 8:30 on Christmas Day and saw what Santa brought Tillie Ann. Wow, he did such a good job this year. She was so excited to get her new 4-wheeler. Can you tell?
(sorry for the poor quality, I was taking these with my camcorder)
Stylin' in her rain boots and winter wear. :)
Well, after presents were opened and we were getting ready to leave for my grandparents, Buddy exclaimed, "If I don't act myself today, my stomach is really hurting and has been all night."
We arrive at my grandparents and the news hits us. Pop I, Tommy, and Granny Ham have the same issues that Buddy is having. So needless to say it was a quiet Christmas. Oh yeah, might I add that there was a pregnant Holli at the event as well as, germs being carried back to a very pregnant Makenzi who would arrive on Sunday. Before the event's were all over everyone was feeling a little "under the weather." I think we all had a touch of it. Sometimes too much family time is not so good.
But while we were there we ate a little and opened gifts. Granny Ham and Daddy Jack gave Tillie Ann the most precious gift. It was Granny's jewelry box from when she graduated high school. It was filled with jewelry that was old and new for Tillie to play with. I think that this might have been her favorite gift of this Christmas. She carries it around everywhere saying "SEE".

No comments: