Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Today was a very busy day. We started the day with brunch with BB and Pop I. Can I say that I was a little disapointed when I heard the menu for this, but WOW BB out did her self this year. She had a spread of yummy treats. Just to name a few sasuage muffins, cinnimon buns that were made in a bunt cake pan, 2 breakfast casseroles, baked ham, and the best cream cheese squares I have ever had in my life. I could have eaten my weight in those things. (Please have brunch again next year mom!!!!) But, due to hectic scheduling BB and Pop I were not able to get their Christmas card made with Jackson and Tillie Ann. So, we took some of them for Happy New Years Cards. Here is one of those outatkes:
Then came present time. Here is a funny video of Tillie and Jackson passing out gifts.
Tillie Ann was used to opening gifts, so this was a breeze for her. She got the cutest Patsy Clairmont book with a puppet that comes with it. Patsy Clairmont is one of the ladies from the Women of Faith conference.
It has 5 stories about the Mackenzie's. They are a family of mice that live in a cabinet in a house. The stories have lessons that the children mice have to learn. Very cute stories. We have only read one, though.
Round 2....... By that I mean that we had another place to be. After leaving BB and Pop I's, headed for The Sweat's. We do Christmas with Buddy's parents on Christmas Eve. Tillie Ann had a huge surprise waiting for her when she arrived.
A new play set. you can only see a little bit of it, but needless to say it got left at their house for the time being.
The energy was still running about 8:30. Way passed her bedtime.....
And finally, back home about to go to sleep. But first, we and to leave Santa his milk, cookies, and note.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Precious! Love the outfit!! The jammies are the best though! Never can go wrong with footed pajamas. The sweetest pj's for the sweetest babes.