Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It Begins....

I know by the sound of the title what you might be thinking. I am not a Scrooge, I am just saying welcome Christmas gatherings. See there you go. Usally I would be the Scrooge and say yes it begins the rush from here to there on Christmas and not enjoy on minute of it but, NO not this year. I will NOT be the Martha that I could be but instead I AM going to be the Mary.
So with that said..........
We started our first Christmas event with The Coston Christmas. My Dad came up form Florida the Saturday before Christmas to celebrate with us at Granny Lois's. Yes I know that I am a little late posting, but we have been really busy and no time to blog. :) Tillie Ann was really into pulling the bows off the presents instead of opening the gifts, but when she saw that there were actual toys and clothes inside the gifts, she changed her attitude. Her first gift of the season was an Mp3 player for toddlers. Too cool. This is her opening it.
The next gifts she received were clothes. Mommy was more thrilled than she was. Hopefully one day she will grow into the excitement of receiving clothes than this year.
She got bored with opening clothes and went to check out what Jackson has gotten. We ended the night on a happy note and were truly exhausted.

No comments: