Thursday, December 17, 2009

Joy

I was challenged by my blogger friend Kristi to post what brings me joy.
Drawing on my hand by a blooming artist
The Coffee Maker..
Sweet smiling face.
Knowing that it will eventually get done...
Mickey Mouse....
What has brought me joy lately:
  • Only 1 more day....
  • No bites
  • Hearing the heat cut on
  • Nicole C. Mullen
  • "Nite, Nite...."
  • I sode mommy.... (I sorry)
  • No fevers
  • No runny nose.
  • Puggles (last night we asked Tillie "Who made the puppy dogs?" her answer was DOD)

The list could go on and on, but the thing that brings me most joy is a happy, healthy, and wonderful family.

So fellow blogger here the question is to you-- "What brings you JOY?"

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hey - I blogged about joy :)

Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!!

Hayley