Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Post of Many Colors

I just realized that I haven't posted in a while. So many things have happened over the last couple of days that I thought I would post them all together. So hold on here goes. Last weekend my mom and sister had a yard sale. These are always so much fun. Tillie Ann and I went to just visit. Of course it being the end of April and the first of May it was raining. Even through the rain it seemed like they had a lot of fun and got rid of a lot of things. Mom and Tillie with her beads. She has a hard time letting go of things that you give her. She just screams. Any suggestions on getting rid of that just let me know.
I know that my wonderful, loving sister told me not to blog this but I had to.
So I am sorry.
:) :)
Going on to the next topic of the stroller. This was suppose to be a birthday present but it came early. Thanks BB. We love it.
(please don't look at the dirty house.) Daddy waiting for her in case she falls.
And finally, Tillie has her first goose egg knot on her head. She was playing by the coffee table and misjudged the distance and "boom" and here come the tears. We didn't notice it until she went to get in the bathtub and WOW what a bump. So I did the only thing that I do when things like this happen: I call mom. She reassured me about putting ice on it. So Tillie was going to sleep and we iced her down with her boo-boo-frog. the next morning it looked so much better. I guess this is the first of many.
So this has been our week. Here is a happy face saying: "Have a wonderful day!!"

No comments: