Monday, May 11, 2009

Cleaning out and bringing in

This past weekend was a little bittersweet for me. For a while now we have needed to clean out baby toys and clothes that are too little and put in the attic and bring in new toys that she can play with that are for her age. Well I finally got Buddy to help me with this. I didn't think much about it until it was all laying out and ready to go up, then it hit me. She is growing too fast it seems like only yesterday she was laying in the bouncy seat and swinging in her swing that she is now too big for. Time really goes by too fast. So, this day was a little bittersweet for me. Time goes by too fast!
Old Little Toys:( New toys:)
This my lovely husband "smiling" for the camera. He was aggravated because I was taking pictures to blog this.
Thank you sweetheart for helping me make room for more toys! :)
This is what Tillie Ann Was doing while we cleaned up. I am raising a child who would rather be outside or in the water than anywhere else.

1 comment:

Krowe said...

Before you know it you will be pulling them back out again!!
Treasure each moment!