Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's not ok

Last night I was watching the George Strait recognition on television last night and something was not ok with me. It is fine to do somebody else song, but don't try to do the song in a different genre. Jamie Foxx (I really do like but I think he needs to stick to movies) did one of George Strait's songs and did it in a soul style and added words. This is not ok with me. This is like Jesse from Full House changing Jail House Rock to a slow song at his and Becky's wedding. This is just not ok. I guess I am not a fan of change on great songs like "You look so good in love." So Jamie, stick to the movies and not George Strait songs.

1 comment:

Krowe said...

I second that sister! For like five minutes he tried to turn it into the all about Jamie show and it was NOT his night!