Monday, May 11, 2009

"My Bestest Buddy"

When I was a little girl, I was so scared of my grandfather, Daddy Jack. He always tells of having to get the daycare workers to put me in the car because I didn't want to go with him. this happened until the day that he put me on a horse and from then on I was his "bestest buddy". Well Tillie Ann seems to be following in my footsteps. She is going through a stage where she doesn't like men. The only one she would go to is her daddy. Other than that she would scream her head off until a female got her. Well this behavior really upset Daddy Jack. He tried so desperately to pick her up and she would just scream. he would even tell her that he would be her "bestest buddy". Well this past weekend she must have figured out that her would not hurt her because she finally went to him tearless and giggling. I believe that this made his day. Check out the smile on his face.
Well Daddy Jack I think you have a friend for life or as you like to say a "bestest buddy" for life.

No comments: