Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I didn't know how special Mother's day could be until yesterday. It was truly a very special day. I was kinda dreading it to tell you the truth. Holidays around our house are usually stressful because we have to make so many appearances. But not this year. We celebrated with the Buddy's family on Saturday night and then with my mom on Sunday. We even went to Wal-Mart together while The Ragsdale's kept Tillie Ann. My day was absolutely perfect. Tillie Ann got me a new Auburn tag and the House DVD set.
It looks like this but it is blue where this one is orange.
Buddy gave me money to spend on myself. I seem to spend it all on Tillie when I have money so, this time I plan to go shopping for myself.
Here are some pictures of my true 1st mother's. I am very thankful that God has blessed me with such a precious, healthy little girl.
This is our family eating for Buddy's mom's day.
Acting goofy outside were we ate.
Daddy Jack and Granny Ham playing with Tillie.

No comments: