Monday, April 19, 2010

Tuesday Top 2

Welcome Tuesday!

(Well a few hours early)

This weeks Top 2 Tuesday is my favs under $15. Here they are:
#1:
I have always LOVED cupcakes. Until recently, I was content with your everyday run of the mill Betty Crocker cupcakes. Nope, not anymore. Ladies let me introduce the momma of all cupcakes!!

These are from a local bakery and are oh my goodness oh so good.
This is my favorite
Chocolate cake with Oreo icing and little Oreos on top. Yes, these will blow the Weight Watcher point right off the page but they are worth it. They are $3.00 per cupcake and worth every red cent.
#2:
I hate to have chapped lips and I really hate the sticky feel of lip gloss. So my next less than $15 item is the ordinary Carmex!!!! :) Gotta remain practical if I am going to spend $3 on a cupcake that is just going to make me buy a new size in clothing.
Now, hop on over to Taylor's Blog and link up you cheap favs!

5 comments:

Wiz said...

Oh my gosh! I almost put Gigi's cupcakes but figured no one would know what it was since there are not a whole lot of them. I live in Nashville and love love love GIGIS!!!

Beth McC. said...

I live in Nashville and GiGi's had taken over! I LOVE THEM! I dont think I can drive by and not stop! Great Picks!

Happy Tuesday!

Adrian said...

I know we're sisters! Misty brought me a Strawberry cupcake from Gigi's Monday, because Jackson cried when I dropped him off. Fantastic! And I can't be without my carmex either.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Okay I want to go to Gigis! I dont think I have ever seen one in Dallas but it sounds amazing!

Unknown said...

That looks yum-o!