Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Princess Party

We went to the sweetest party on Saturday. I was a princess party. All the guest were invited to dress up as their favorite princess. Of course we went all out for this party. When the birthday girls mom told me about the party, I found Tillie Ann a play costume at a consignment sale. I wanted to see if she would even put the thing on. Oh my, did she put it on; she never wanted to take it off. Well I happened on the clearance isle in Wal-Mart and found this Sleeping Beauty costume. It was too cheap to pass up. It was a huge hit with Tillie Ann.
While we were getting ready to go, we were talking about what we were going to do. I pulled out this dress and the expression on her face was priceless. I wish I would have had my camera with me to capture this moment.
So we went (Tillie Ann, Daddy and me). There were crowns for all the princesses to wear and the cake was Sleeping Beauty. There was a castle pinata. Tillie took a whack at it but it was Princess Lily who really brought it down.

There even were real fairies there that were spreading fairy dust around. (These are Princess Lily's aunts and grandmother. These ladies made their costumes just for this party).

Princess Tillie Ann and Princess Lily

In the end we all had a great time and I think that we may have a princess party on day too.

No comments: