Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

WARNING: THIS POST IS REALLY LONG AND FULL OF PICTURES.

We started our day with the Easter Bunny. This year the Easter Bunny was really mean and put the loot up too high for Tillie Ann to reach. (Buddy does not sleep in his clothes, he had just gotten back from sunrise service)

"The Loot"

Too cute not to post!

Totally my child... "NO NO NO Mommy no more"

Loving that sweet face.

Traditional family picture...

Don't know if they have ever taken a family picture that is good. Do I need to remind you of Christmas?????

Sweet cousins....

Isn't he the sweetest little boy.....

I don't have a picture of just me and Tillie that I like.....

Hunting eggs...

Still hunting eggs....

Playing in the pond with Nanny...

We ended the day at Buddy's parents fishing and playing and having a great time. Easter 2010 is in the books and marked as a great day!

No comments: