Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Last week I participated in the Top 2 Tuesday and loved it. So, I am welcoming myself back and doing it again. This week is my top two favorite magazines. I don't have a lot of time to read right now, but when I do I grab:
#1: Parents!
I know that this is a little cheesy, but hey they have some really great articles and some really good tip and tricks. Like this past issue I got had an article about sex and kids and how do you fit it in. It was very interesting.
#2: People
I have loved this magazine since I was able to look at them in the dentist office. I love the pictures and the info on the stars. I makes me feel a little part of their lives when I can sit around with my girlfriends and talk about what the latest news about Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. (Ok don't judge you know you do it too.)
Ok so head on over and link up too!

No comments: