Friday, March 12, 2010

Viral= I don't know

I saw this acrostic on my friend Kristi's blog one time and it is very fitting to my situation right now.
V-Vicious
I-icky
R-run its course
A-aggravating
L-lasts too long
This pretty much sum's up my last couple of days. I started feeling yucky Tuesday. I had ran with a friend from work after school and as I was leaving my throat started hurting. I just thought it was the cool sir from running and it would go away soon. Well, guess what it is still here and seems to have packed its bags to stay a while. Wednesday morning I got up around 3 am with body aches and chills. Again, I thought I was sore from running. So I got in the bath tub with Epsom salt and thought I would receive some relief. Nope, didn't help. I tried to go back to bed and not disturb Buddy, but that was impossible. Buddy had taken off to stay home with Tillie that day because she had an ear infection. So, I start trying to get ready to go to work and I am struggling. But, I trucked on and made it just a little late. Luckily for me I had a meeting all day and already had a sub because by the time I clocked in and put my things down I was running a 102 fever. So I came back home. Needless to stay things went down hill from there. I have been to the Dr. office to here "it's not the flu or strep, it's just viral. There is nothing we can do for you." Also after a long trip to the hospital because I got dizzy and hit the floor, they still don't know what is wrong. So, I am home for the week with something VIRAL.
and P.S. next week starts Spring Break.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I hope you feel better soon, that is the worst! And I love the new layout, and the words melt my heart!
Get some rest!

Krowe said...

Oh no Anna you MUST get better for Spring Break! Tillie is getting big..I would love to hear her talk her tillienese!