Monday, March 29, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: 2 Random Things About Me

This is my first time to join in on this. I thought it was really cute and I love the blog this came from. So here goes on some randomness.
Top 2 Tuesday
2 Random Things About Me:
#1 Random thing is that I have my alarm clock set for 20 minutes faster than time actually is. I hate to get up and I have have a secret love for the snooze button.
#2 Random is that I love to go back to bed after I eat breakfast. It's just something about being full and sleeping.
Now it is your turn! Go link up and share your randomness.:)

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

welcome to t2t! its amazing how we do things to trick ourselves - even though we know our clock is set ahead... i do that with my clock in my car - that way i feel like i have more time when i'm running late

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I would get a tummy ache!! I would just skip breakfast and stay in bed! Ha!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love to set my clocks fast! Yesterday I found out my cell phone some how got 5 minutes behind and I freaked out!!! Thanks for linking up!

Beth McC. said...

I do the same thing with my alarm clock! It would be a miracle if I ever got up on the first try!

Your Blog is too cute! Happy Tuesday!

Paige said...

My alarm clock is ahead by 15 minutes for the same reason, I love the snooze button! Never mind the fact I'm always calculating in my head what time it really is!

Unknown said...

You go back to sleep after breakfast! That's pretty crazy!

Erin said...

A full belly always makes me sleepy, just usually not after breakfast!!

Jenni said...

I always set my clocks fast too! I hate being late and having the clocks fast always helps!

Kristen said...

Ugh I love to go back to bed after eating breakfast too, sadly I only get to do that on the weekends!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

see if i set it 20 mins fast then i would already know that and just keep sleeping b/c it's 20 mins fast
ha ha
but i'm one of those ones that the minute it goes off i'm up..it ruins the perfect sleep!