Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HELP

Tillie Ann had some pictures made last week and I am having trouble deciding which ones to order. I like to many and I don't need that many up in my house. Please help me decide which picture would look good in an 11 X 14. Go to this website and scroll to the bottom and click on her icon. Also, if you like Angela Hills work call her and set up an appointment. She is excellent. (Let her know that I sent you as well) http://angelahillphotography.zenfolio.com/ Thanks for your help.

3 comments:

Makenzi said...

She is so photogenic! My favorite is #7:)

Hayley said...

My most favorite is #3!! Love it!!!! I also love all of the ones where she's playing in the jewelry box/trying on the shoes :)

Angela said...

Thanks for the kind words Anna! You are so sweet. I always enjoy photographing your beautiful Tillie.