Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Pictures Post- Just a Bunch of Words

Yep, you read it right. There will be no pictures just words. This weekend where we live has been B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! We were able to get out and do things on Saturday. We had to make our monthly trip to Sam's. On our way Tillie Ann fell asleep so Buddy took a detour and I was able to go to Marshall's and Ross. I love those stores. You can find so much, but you don't seem to spend anything. I got a dress from Ross for $3.49. I was so excited. Then I was able to go to TJ Maxx as well. But, Tillie woke up for this store. We were able to get new rugs for our bathroom and so decorations to match. When I finally get them up I will take a picture. Then we made it to Sam's. Call me crazy, but I love Sam's as well. I love seeing the new products that they carry. We had to hurry and get back for Buddy to be able to go Auction at a horse sale so I didn't get the time I wanted in there, but there will always be next month. The whole trip was just wonderful. I didn't have to worry about jackets and hats. We could just get out and go! I can't wait for Spring to officially come.

No comments: