Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not So Much the Baby Anymore

Yep the title is very sad. Tillie is now in a toddler bed. Yesterday, I when I went to run I left the house having a baby laying in her bed. When I returned, I came back to a toddler. Wow, I was, to say the least, a little emotional. This is exactly how parenting is- on day a baby, the next a toddler, the next graduating high school, then college, then married. Too much for me at this moment. Hopefully, there want be any changes like this one fro a while.

2 comments:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

They just grow up way to fast!! Be glad she sleeps in her on bed. Has she always been a good sleeper and slept on her on?? If not I would love to know what you did. Everyone says let her CRY!!
Have a great day!!

Ashley said...

Bless your heart, Anna!! I rememeber that sad moment myself. I feel for you, but there are so many more fun things coming. Tell Tillie we are so proud of the "big girl" she is. Love you!