Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese, Here We Come!

Yesterday, it was rainy outside so we decided to load up and go to a parents worst nightmare- Chuck E. Cheese.
Driving over to the said nightmare, I was thinking about all the germs and bacteria that is probably growing on all the rides and games. I didn't dare tell Buddy about what I was thinking because he would say "Only you would think of this." So I kept my thoughts to myself and said a silent prayer before we got out of the car. Luckily Tillie Ann took a nap on the way over so she was ready to play and of course eat.
Well we order our pizza and set out to play. Tillie's first ride was Barney. I didn't know how she would like mechanical rides, but she loved it. She rode Bob the Builder, who is her favorite character right now.
Then she put on her big girl pants and decided to ride the big jeep. I was not to happy about this (as you can tell).
After two full hours of playing and riding, we left happy and needing Germ-X.
This is Tillie eating her prize- a sucker.

1 comment:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

I LOVE CHUCKIE CHEESE and I can not wait till Sophie Clare is old enough!! I know how you feel about those germs, I feel the same way!!