Monday, March 30, 2009

Overalls, Sunglasses, and Daisy

Aren't they so cute. Today we had some errands to run. I dressed Tillie Ann in her overalls and then took her in the living room for Buddy to watch so I could get dressed. Well, when he cam out of the closet guess what he was wearing. Yes, can you say, OVERALLS. Well, I don't have overalls or I would have been in them too. Then we went to Wal-Mart and Tillie just had to have some sunglasses. WE got a pack of 5 for only $1.00. (Just in case they break or get lost) On the way home the sun was in her eyes so I put her glasses on her and this is how she was taken out of the car seat. TOO CUTE.

Tillie Ann in Wal-Mart with her new glasses!

Disregard the messy garage. It is an ongoing cleaning process. This is Tillie Ann's new 4 leg friend Daisy. She is the neighbors dog who loves Tillie Ann and Tillie Ann loves her. She will sit in her high chair and look out the backdoor window to see if she is out there. Here They are loving on one another.

1 comment:

Kelly Jones said...

Cute! I love the matching overalls!