Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
1. I did not play like I didn't hear Tillie Ann rustling in her bed looking for her pacy just so the hubby would go put it in her mouth for her. I would never do that.
2. I did not slip in the buggy at Wal-Mart 2 new shirts when the hubby was not looking. I would not try to hide things.
3. I did not eat Tillie Ann's veggie puffs for my snack because they are low in cals and fat grams and she didn't get a single one. I would never do that. (She did have other puffs).
4. I would never put Tillie Ann in the bed with me so I could get a little extra sleep.
5. I would never fall asleep in church because of too much fun the night before. That is not something I would do.
6. I did not dress my child in the same undershirt that she slept in the night before to go to Mrs. Linda's. That is not gross.
7. I would never allow my child to chew on the corner protectors that I had just put on just because she would cry if I took it away. Not me !

No comments: