Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring :)

Today the hubby and I took Tillie Ann to the park to kick off spring. I can tell you where we will be all summer long, at the park. She absolutely loved the slides. We had originally thought that we would go to let her experience the swings, but since it had rained, it was too wet. She started out on the little slide, then went to the "big girl" slide.
After she finally was tired of sliding, we rode the bouncing horses. On the way home, the wonderful hubby said, "I think it is time we look into buying a wooden play set." So if anyone out there knows anyone who wants to sell their play set, we are totally interested in buying one.
Oh yeah by the way, what do you think of the hubby's hat????
We hope that you are having a blast with this warm weather. We sure are. Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Are you trying to get Tillie used to men in hats?!

Kelly Jones said...

Too cute! I hope I can meet her in person soon!