Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A new wall decoration

I love Uppercase Living products. I have several in my house. I put all of them up as soon as I got them except for one. It stated "Together we make a family." I loved it so much in the book and tried to copy it. It had a picture of a mommy and daddy kissing their little one. Buddy and I have several times tried to capture this, but it never turned out. Well, I was tired of looking at it in my closet so today I got busy decided what to do. So for less than $30 I created this with a little help from Buddy.
In the big frames are pictures of Buddy, Tillie, and me. The little frames have pictures of Tillie and me and Buddy and Tillie and just Tillie. The frames are all different sizes and shapes, but they are all rectangles. This made it a challenge to line up. There was no keeping it all in a little square. (Not the best picture because I am standing on the bed. that is why it is a little crooked.)
There was a lot of rearranging and moving so instead of putting nails in the walls we bought these new picture hangers. They work so good.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Cute!! And you know how I steal all of your ideas...

Ashley said...

I love it! I want some Uppercase Living things in the new house. I may need to borrow your idea. :)