Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop- Recipe

I am hopping on the blog hop again this week. I have had so much fun reading and finding new blogs. I am from the South and my recipe post is a drink from a wonderful tea room. It is called Town Tea. Hope you enjoy a little taste from the South.

This is the tea at my baby shower at work. YUM!!!
Tea bags for 2 gallons of tea
1 1/2 quarts of boiling water
2 cups of granulated sugar
1(48 ounce) can of pineapple juice
1(12 ounce) can of frozen OJ
1(12 ounce) can of frozen lemonade
Place tea bags in a bowl or pitcher. Pour boiling water over tea bags. Add sugar, stirring to dissolve. Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight. Discard tea bags. Add juices, stirring well. Pour equal amounts into 2 one gallon jugs. Add water to each to fill jug. Refrigerate. Shake well before serving. Makes 2 gallons.
MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Alicia W. said...

YUM! Your recipe sounds delish.. I have written it down to try, thanks so much! :)

Hayley said...

Town Tea is my absolute FAVORITE! I make it all the time :)

Night Owl Mama said...

Mmmmmmmm I love Tea and look at your Belly YOu look too cute I bet your excited won't be long huh? I can't wait to put together that tea for ME.

would you mind leaving me a comment on this post Please
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/funniest-five-momfinitions.html
Thank You

Suburban Hooker said...

I drink so much tea in so many combos and I have never heard of Town Tea.....thanks so much for posting it. I'll have tea for days with this recipe!!