Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. And now, for my weekly therapy session. It feels good to let it all out. Then again, I'm not talking about me in this post at all! I was not playfully kicking my husband and was not wanting to be the last on to get a jab in when he got up to change Tillie's diaper that I almost caused him to drop her. I would never want to inflict pain on my husband. I did not put Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on just so I could get a moment to check my facebook. I would not use TV as a babysitter. I did not allow my child to wear a dress to church Sunday that was 12 months and a little too big just because it was too cute. I did not let Tillie Ann take a shower with me just so the hubby could get her out and I could have a moment by myself and not have to worry about her falling asleep with out a bath. I would never be that conniving.

No comments: