Monday, February 9, 2009

Help I'm Stuck

Sunday afternoons are a fun time around the Sweat household. This is the day we pour all the toys out of the toy box and play, play, play. I know what you are thinking "only on Sundays". No this happens most days, but Sunday's are when we clean the toys so they all are out on the floor waiting to get their weekly bath. While in the kitchen washing the first load, the little one decides to army crawl under the end table to eat a toy that has went astray. While she was under there she somehow got turned around headed back out and got stuck. Well did she let me and the whole neighborhood know that she needed assistance. By the time I could get my camera ready she had dried the tears and then thought it was the funniest thing she had ever done.
Lesson learned: Keep the camera handy. :)

No comments: