Monday, February 9, 2009

1st Pageant

I thought I would never put my child in a pageant, but never say never. On Saturday, Tillie Ann was in her 1st pageant. It was an experience to say the least. As you can see our little beauty wanted to sleep instead of looking her best with those bright blue eyes and her new judge wooing talent of blowing raspberries. But, it seemed that she needed her last little bit of beauty sleep because as they announced for her age group to come to the stage she popped that head up and was ready to go.

For our first experience in a pageant I didn't think we did too bad. Tillie Ann walked away with Most photogenic and 1st alternate. We were thrilled. As we left the pageant, daddy declared that there will be no more pageants. But, I think he forgot we have one more. I promise, daddy, after this one "NO MORE." :)

1 comment:

Makenzi said...

She looked precious!