Monday, May 3, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

This week over at The Undomestic Momma the title of top 2 Tuesday is Splurges.
#1: A good bra.
It seems these days the girls are going farther and farther south so a good supporting bra is such a splurge. This is where I have found great bras for all of us out there that are blessed (not really).

#2: Good running shoes.
Last summer, I started running with a running group and I found out really quick that I needed to get a great pair of shoes. These defiantly were a splurge.

7 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love those splurges...totally agree!

Lindsey said...

i put my running shoes as a splurge as well - i tried running a pair of nike shox and quickly realized that a pair of running shoes were a necessity! love mine!

Unknown said...

It's sad when the basics count as splurges!! Those things just cost too dang much!!

Sarita said...

I agree with Mrs. Smith - I guess I'd have to add running shoes to my list of splurges. Although I wear them for MUCh longer than I'm supposed to. They're just not as exciting of a splurge as heels are ... to me at least, but def. worth it!

Jessica said...

Great splurges!

Molly said...

Great splurges! Couldn't agree more about the good shoes!

Have a great day!

A Texas Gal said...

Couldn't agree more on the good bra!