Friday, October 23, 2009

Show Us Your Fall Decor

This week at Kelly's Korner is show us your Fall decor. I absolutely love fall and decorating. I am a little late on decorating. I really didn't do as much as I would have liked but Tillie Ann is really loving rearranging things right now and most of my things are breakable. So for safety reasons I keep most of the decorations up until next year.

Let's start outside. (It was raining when I took these so excuse the blurry images.)

This tree is actually in my neighbors yard. Our trees haven't got on the changing bandwagon yet.

Pumpkin just dying (literally) to be carved...

Tillie Ann's little pumpkin.....

Fall scene.. (The hubby wouldn't let me put it in the yard. So the next best place)

Welcome to the front door, Come on inside...

My mom gave me this. (Hobby Lobby find)

One of my good friends gave me this for my birthday. She knows how I love fall.

3 comments:

Little Mama said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! And, thank you for your sweet comment. Your fall scene is adorable!

Liz Harrell said...

Fabulous ghost on your front door! So cute!

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love your fall scene! It's just too cute! -April