Saturday, September 5, 2009

5K run

"I can do all things with Christ who gives me strength"
Phillipans 4:13

This was the motto for me today as our running group took part in a 5k run. I never thought that I would be able to achieve this. We started running in June and today was the final challenge. So for those of you out there who say that you could never do this, all I have to say is yes you can. (even in the pouring rain)

The Live Life Running group!

Adrian about to cross the finish line.

Cissy and Allison crossing the finish line!

Mom (BB) crossing the finish line!!

And last but not least, ME crossing the finish line!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so proud of Anna and all of the running girls. I thought about you and prayed for you guys. LOVE YOU!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Makenzi said...

I am so proud of ya'll!!!

Paige said...

Congratulations!