Monday, August 17, 2009

Too fast

Today Tillie Ann had her 12 months shots. I think this is one of the hardest times in a child's life is SHOTS! I think that when we go into the office she knows what is going to happen. She is very uncomfortable and winy. Today was no different. After the doctor did her check-up and we were waiting for the nurse with the dreaded needles, I was thinking of how fast Tillie's life has gone by. It seemed like one minute we were worried about her eating enough to now all that is left as far as milestones is talking. Way too fast!! Then to make matters worse, tonight about 7 (her bedtime is 8) she is rubbing her eyes acting like she is sleepy. So I do the normal " Are you ready to go night-night?" Usually it is follow with a shake of her head, "NO". But tonight she got out of my lap and walked to her bedroom and started climbing her crib. I know what you are thinking, I am not crazy for saying this is bad, I am just saying TOOOOO FAST!!!! Then I start reading the blogs that I follow and watched this song on Kelly's Korner. They just grow way too fast! :(

No comments: