Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We had such a wonderful day yesterday spending time with both sides of the family. We ate lunch with my family and then had supper with Buddy's family. (Well we are all family, but you know what I mean). Lunch was at Granny Ham's. While we were there Tillie took a couple of steps on her on. It won't be long before I am posting her walking. Anyways back to the post. After we left there we went to the state park where we had supper with Nanny and Papaw. They are camping so there were plenty of things for us to get into there. Tillie went on several strolls around the camping lot. Right now in Alabama it is sooo hot. I didn't want Tillie getting into the lake because she has a habit of drinking the water and I don't' want her trying out lake water. So instead of bringing her pool we brought a washtub for her to swim in. She had so much fun playing in it.
After we ate supper we took the left over bread to feed the geese. She was so funny playing with the geese. Check out this video.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I loved this! She makes me smile so big!! What a joy! I love the before and after shots of the bottles and sippy cups. You are really doing a wonderful job capturing every special moment. I am so proud of you, Anna! You are a wonderful mother!