Sunday, January 25, 2009

O Ye of Little Faith

Sometimes it takes things happening in your life or the life of someone else for God to open your eyes to really understand things. A couple of weeks ago Buddy, Tillie Ann, and I went with some friends bowling in Huntsville. This family has wonderful children and love to sing. There was a song that both children were singing that I had never heard before. It is called "Call on Jesus" by Nicole C. Mullen. (Mother you would love this song.) I listened to the children sing this song and it really touched me, but after the night ended I never heard the song again until this week. I have been keeping up with baby Harper and praying daily for her and her family. (If you don't know what I am talking about click on the link on my page and get ready for a blessing.) I was reading the update on little Harper and this song was playing. The chorus says :When I call on Jesus, all things are possible,I can mount up on eagles and soar, when I call on Jesus mountains are gonna fall, He'll move Heaven and Earth to come rescue me when I call. Tears just started running down my face. This song should truly fit our faith in Jesus. I have been renewed by reading Kelly's blog and praying daily for this family. It is amazing what God can do. Oh ye of little faith.

No comments: