Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOW

Wow! Is only one word to describe the week I have had. I was really bumming out when I was catching up on my blogs and came across a friend that seems to be having the type of week that I have had. Hayley is a friend from work who always see the glass half full, not like me sometimes and see it half empty. She posted a wonderful post the other day and it spoke wonders to me. Now, I am trying to see the glass half full. Please say a small prayer for me to keep my head held high even when I want to go and hid and never come out.
Tonight when I was talking to Tillie (who had to go to the Dr. today for a virus. Another post for another time.) about the rain this afternoon and we were watching the rain make puddles on the deck, we looked up and there was the most beautiful sight I have seen in a while.....

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You're so sweet! I'm glad that what I feel like is venting my frustrations, seems to inspire others...but, I am so thankful that the Lord can use that! Hang in there...it WILL get better!! I'll be praying! :)